Search

11/18/2012

My awesome life- The herbert story!

When Herbert took club penguin and made it into club penguin in november 2012 it was a thing that nobody from 2012 would forget!

One thing that he done was take over the stage and made his very own play! It was called My awesome life- The Herbert Story! This play was only on the island once! It was only for Herberts takeover for Operation Blackout!


Herbert's Lines
Welcome to a very special production

Today i will be peforming the role of our Illustrious leader!

Flash photography is encouredged. Enjoy!

Takes Deep Breath

I was born in the frozen landscapes of the nothern

I was an intellagent and sensitive cub. Gifted you could say

Yet there was none that appreciated my genious

So i bravley Ventured out into the world

Herbert Leaps upon the iceberg

Alas the storms of misfortune bleset me

and i was blown to the snow-covered prison you call home

Here i saw an opprtunity

I could lead these poor penguins to prosperity!

But a group of sinister agents attacked me!

I wouldn't give up! With each ingenious plan!

I got closer and closer to victory!

We battled!

Herbert battles the agents.

i blew up there HQ with a popcorn explosion

and in return, one findish brute trapped me in an ice

But i escaped! I plotted my revenge, and one day

I blew up they're base and took over the island!

MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!

and thats how i became the illustrious leader of Club

The end

Thank you, thank you!

Your too kind

Heckler's lines:

Huckle: BOOO!!!!

jekyll: Snore!

Huckle: I want to see quest for the golden puffle!

jekyll:Do something funny

Huckle:Throw a pie!

Jekyll:Take this

Huckle:Have a free snowball

Jekyll:Long live the EPF

Herbert: Quiet you!

Herbert:SHHHH!!

Herbert: Hey! Who threw that?

Herbert:BLARGLE

Directors lines

Places please!

5 minuite call actors to the stage!

Lets take it to the top!

Thats a wrap!

Items that you could purchase at this special play were:

Megaphone

Directors hat

This play was very funny! What did you think about this play? Do you miss these days? Or do you normally not make a big fuss of the plays? Tell us below in the comments!

-Bosker594

No comments:

Post a Comment